At THIS Space, we welcome researchers, patients, carers, NHS staff and anyone with an interest in the evidence base for improving the quality and safety of healthcare.
The event has now closed, but you can still register to see all of the sessions on-demand.
THIS Space aims to:
- provide a focus for knowledge sharing in healthcare improvement
- stimulate innovation and fresh thinking
- help researchers to develop the habits, knowledge, skills, and experiences to support their professional growth
- connect colleagues from across different disciplines who share a common goal
- be a means of accelerating the development of the field of the study of healthcare.
Like our work, our events are defined by a highly inclusive approach that combines academic rigour with the real concerns of patients and staff. You can find out what we’re doing to make the event accessible and meaningful for patients and carers in our Patients Included statement.
Full information on the agenda and more details on the event are available on our event programme.
View event programme
- Professor Bob Wachter will explore an international perspective on the legacy of COVID-19 in healthcare improvement and research.
- Professor Ramani Moonesinghe will discuss the impacts of rapid innovations in healthcare.
- Dr Victoria Brazil will examine the role of simulation in healthcare improvement studies.
- Dr Kaveh Shojania will discuss diversity, inclusion and equality as a focus for healthcare improvement.
Register to attend below